TRAVEL SIZE: BIOCARE LABS Hand Sanitizer Bottles
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Product Type : Hand Sanitizer
Sku : CHS-101
Hand Sanitizer with Aloe, Vitamin E & Tea Tree Oil
- Kills 99.9% of Most Harmful Germs*
- Contains 70% Ethyl Alcohol (more than what is recommended by CDC)
- Keeps Hands Moisturized
- Nice clean scent
- 2 FL OZ
- Made in USA.
FDA Approved (NDC #54602-100)
BIOCARE LABS Hand Sanitizer has been formulated with the active ingredient of 70% ethyl alcohol and Tea Tree Oil which will be effective at eliminating 99.99% of most harmful germs and bacteria* in just 20 seconds. Our Hand Sanitizer formulation is made with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera to help deliver moisture, condition your skin to keep it soft and smooth.
BIOCARE LABS Hand Sanitizer helps to keeps hands soft, smooth and germ free. This small size is great for travel, purse, backpack, office, and home.
Wet hands thoroughly with product. Briskly rub hands together until dry. Supervise children under the age of 6 when using this product.
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from heat and flame.
- Do not use near or in the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develop and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Be sure to follow with our Amazing Body Butters for extra moisture!
Active: Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v
Inactive: Deionized Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerine, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Polysorbate-20.
*Effective in eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria.
Orders will be processed within 3-5 business days. Please add 2-4 days to the courier company estimated delivery date.
Shipping Costs & Delivery Schedule
Biocarelabs.com offers FREE STANDARD SHIPPING in the 48 states in the continental U.S. for merchandise orders $50 and over (excluding taxes). For shipments totaling less than $50, delivery charges are based on the weight, city and state. Our standard shipping option is ground services. Orders over $35 ship for free —no promotion code needed*.
*Free Shipping Offer is applicable for the 48 states in the continental US.
This offer is not available for orders shipping to U.S. Territories, Military addresses, AK, HI, PR.
WE ONLY SHIP WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL U.S.
Monday – Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
- Orders received between Monday and Friday are processed within 3-5 business days.
- Orders received on Saturday and Sunday are usually processed the following week.
P.O. Box: At this time, shipment cannot be made to P.O. boxes. APO & FPO: At this time we do not ship to APO & FPO.
Commonly Asked Questions About Shipping & Delivery
How to Check Your Order Status
If you would like to check the status of your order, please use the tracking # included in your shipping confirmation e-mail.
- About A Missed Package Delivery
Our courier companies attempts to deliver a package 3 times, on 3 consecutive business days. After 3 delivery attempts they will leave a postcard and hold the package for 7 business days. After that they will return the package back to BIOCARE LABS, Inc. You can request us to reship your package, but there may be an additional shipping fee. It is your responsibility to provide us with an accurate deliverable address.
- What To Do If You Have Not Received Your Package Yet
If you do not receive your package within 2 weeks please call us at 1-708-496-8657 so we can track your order for you.
- What To Do If You Receive An Incorrect Item In Your Package
You should e-mail your claim within 5 days from the date you received your package. As long as the items are unopened and unused it would be our pleasure to assist you however we can.
We strive to please our customers. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a full refund. We regret that we are unable to refund any original shipping charges that you paid unless the return was a result of our error.
Please note: We can process returns, exchanges and refunds only for items purchased on the biocarelabs.com website.
Packages must be returned freight prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries or assume responsibility for lost return shipments. The buyer is solely responsible for paying all return shipping costs unless the return is a result of our error. It is recommended that you ship your return via an insured service such as those offered by United Parcel Service (UPS), Unites States Postal Service (USPS), Federal Express, etc.
Before making a return, please send an email to our Customer Service Department at email@example.com within 5 days of receipt of your shipment. Include your order number and the reason you want to return the item(s).
- A Customer Service representative will reply to your message and issue a Return Merchandise Authorization number, (RMA).
- Returns will not be accepted without prior authorization and must be accompanied by a copy of the Order Summary & Invoice. You must return the merchandise within ten (10) calendar days after the RMA number is issued. If the merchandise is not delivered to our warehouse within the authorized time period, the RMA will be canceled.
- We recommend that you pack your return item in the original shipping carton. Otherwise, pack your return in a sturdy, well-padded box to prevent damage in transit.
- Affix a shipping label to the outside of the carton, clearly printing your return name and address in the upper left corner, and our address in the center section of the label.
Your Return Authorization Number must be clearly printed below our address.
Attn: Returns Department
BIOCARE LABS, INC
14800 McKinley Ave, Suite B
Posen IL 60469, USA
Once we have received and processed the returned item(s), you will receive an email notification. You can expect your refund to be processed within 14 business days of our receiving your return. It will be credited to the same credit card used for your original purchase. Depending on the financial institution, it may take two to three billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
They have searched the globe and found the most effective organic oils. Now they bring these products to market through their distributors, retail partners, and website.