YOUTHFUL SKIN BODY OIL with COCOA BUTTER & SHEA BUTTER
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Product Type :
Sku : BBO-100
“Rewind Time” As skin matures, it can lose its elasticity, and texture and develop noticeably fine lines & wrinkles. Our pure & natural blend of Sesame Oil, Cocoa Butter & Shea Butter helps to leave the skin with a youthful glow. This special formula is infused with Vitamin E to deliver the perfectly balanced nutrient your delicate skin needs.
- Infused with Vitamin E
- Super Moisturizing and Protecting
- Lightweight & Absorbent
Perfect for Body. Bath. Massage
YOUTHFUL Look Restoration
- SESAME SEED OIL: Helps protect skin cells from the damage caused by environmental factors, such as UV rays, pollution, and toxins
- SHEA BUTTER: Helps hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity
- COCOA BUTTER: Helps replenish skin’s moisture.
- VITAMIN E: Powerful antioxidants that help support the immune system, cell function, and skin health.
Apply or spray generously all over your body to moisturize. For best results, apply directly after showering to lock in moisture. Massage into the body to allow the oil to absorb prior to dressing.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs, flush with water. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid open fire, flames.
Proudly Made in the USA
Ingredients: Sesamum Indicum (Sesame Seed) Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Theobrama Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Rosa Canina Seed Oil (Rosehip seed oil), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), BHT, Fragrance (Parfum), Alpha-Isomethyl ionone, Benzyl salicylate, Citronellol, Eugenol
Orders will be processed within 3-5 business days. Please add 2-4 days to the courier company estimated delivery date.
Shipping Costs & Delivery Schedule
Biocarelabs.com offers FREE STANDARD SHIPPING in the 48 states in the continental U.S. for merchandise orders $50 and over (excluding taxes). For shipments totaling less than $50, delivery charges are based on the weight, city and state. Our standard shipping option is ground services. Orders over $35 ship for free —no promotion code needed*.
*Free Shipping Offer is applicable for the 48 states in the continental US.
This offer is not available for orders shipping to U.S. Territories, Military addresses, AK, HI, PR.
WE ONLY SHIP WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL U.S.
Monday – Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
- Orders received between Monday and Friday are processed within 3-5 business days.
- Orders received on Saturday and Sunday are usually processed the following week.
P.O. Box: At this time, shipment cannot be made to P.O. boxes. APO & FPO: At this time we do not ship to APO & FPO.
Commonly Asked Questions About Shipping & Delivery
How to Check Your Order Status
If you would like to check the status of your order, please use the tracking # included in your shipping confirmation e-mail.
- About A Missed Package Delivery
Our courier companies attempts to deliver a package 3 times, on 3 consecutive business days. After 3 delivery attempts they will leave a postcard and hold the package for 7 business days. After that they will return the package back to BIOCARE LABS, Inc. You can request us to reship your package, but there may be an additional shipping fee. It is your responsibility to provide us with an accurate deliverable address.
- What To Do If You Have Not Received Your Package Yet
If you do not receive your package within 2 weeks please call us at 1-708-496-8657 so we can track your order for you.
- What To Do If You Receive An Incorrect Item In Your Package
You should e-mail your claim within 5 days from the date you received your package. As long as the items are unopened and unused it would be our pleasure to assist you however we can.
We strive to please our customers. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a full refund. We regret that we are unable to refund any original shipping charges that you paid unless the return was a result of our error.
Please note: We can process returns, exchanges and refunds only for items purchased on the biocarelabs.com website.
Packages must be returned freight prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries or assume responsibility for lost return shipments. The buyer is solely responsible for paying all return shipping costs unless the return is a result of our error. It is recommended that you ship your return via an insured service such as those offered by United Parcel Service (UPS), Unites States Postal Service (USPS), Federal Express, etc.
Before making a return, please send an email to our Customer Service Department at email@example.com within 5 days of receipt of your shipment. Include your order number and the reason you want to return the item(s).
- A Customer Service representative will reply to your message and issue a Return Merchandise Authorization number, (RMA).
- Returns will not be accepted without prior authorization and must be accompanied by a copy of the Order Summary & Invoice. You must return the merchandise within ten (10) calendar days after the RMA number is issued. If the merchandise is not delivered to our warehouse within the authorized time period, the RMA will be canceled.
- We recommend that you pack your return item in the original shipping carton. Otherwise, pack your return in a sturdy, well-padded box to prevent damage in transit.
- Affix a shipping label to the outside of the carton, clearly printing your return name and address in the upper left corner, and our address in the center section of the label.
Your Return Authorization Number must be clearly printed below our address.
Attn: Returns Department
BIOCARE LABS, INC
14800 McKinley Ave, Suite B
Posen IL 60469, USA
Once we have received and processed the returned item(s), you will receive an email notification. You can expect your refund to be processed within 14 business days of our receiving your return. It will be credited to the same credit card used for your original purchase. Depending on the financial institution, it may take two to three billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
They have searched the globe and found the most effective organic oils. Now they bring these products to market through their distributors, retail partners, and website.